Part Time Home Care Assistant
Our client in Darlington and Northallerton who were the winners of the Princess Royal award 2019, are looking to grow their team. Their team's care and support for clients is of the highest quality, ensuring that their clients stay at home, where they have built their memories and lives.
Care Assistant Job Description
As a Care Assistant you will be providing non-medical services. Their clients need your support around the clock. This means the team can work early mornings, late evenings and alternate weekends. As long as your availability is consistent week in, week out they are able to match you with their wonderful clients and get you out in the community caring for others.
Please Note: A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a reliable vehicle is essential for all Care Assistant roles.
• A caring and empathic nature
• To reflect the core values of each Home Instead franchise
• Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
• Ability to work alternate weekends both Saturday and Sunday
• Good working commitment to fit around the needs of our clients
£9.5 - £10 per hour
Need to drive