Home Care Worker
Carers That Drive Only
Full Time & Part Time Hours Available
DUTIES OF A CARE ASSISTANT:
• To provide people with personal, practical, social, and emotional support in their own homes in a way that respects the individual's dignity and promotes independence.
• To assist people who use our services with daily living tasks that they are unable to complete on their own.
• To encourage effective communication and interpersonal relationships.
• To collaborate with colleagues as part of a team and to work proactively with agencies and professionals involved in the care of people who use our services.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OF A CARE ASSISTANT:
• Mileage Allowance, £0.23p to £0.30p per mile
• 28 Days Annual Leave. Pro-rated
• Flexible hours
• FREE Ongoing Training Provided
• 24/7 Support
• FREE Uniform
• Fully funded DBS, Induction training and shadowing.
• Minimum 20 Hours Contract
• Opportunity for experienced candidates to apply to join our On-Call team for which you will be paid £220.00 extra per week
Morning - 7am to 2pm
Evening - 4pm to 10pm
REQUIREMENTS OF A CARE ASSISTANT:
• Driving License & Vehicle
• Home Care Experience an Advantage, Not Essential
• Must be 18 and over
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
£10.40 - £10.80 per hour