** It is necessary to be a driver with access to a vehicle **
We are looking for people with compassionate hearts who want to make a real difference in the lives of our clients' customers by working as a Care Assistant in Wetherby and North Leeds.
We have a fantastic career path programme that will lead to you becoming a Specialist Care Assistant. You can make this role a brand-new career change by receiving in-house training in areas such as dementia care, end-of-life care, and nutrition.
Working in a team environment, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to assist our clients in their daily lives and in their ability to remain at home independently.
The services can include:
• Home help
• Meal preparation
• Personal care
• Post-hospital care
• Support with hobbies & interests
To become a Care Assistant, you do not need any prior experience or qualifications. However, having some experience interacting with older people would be beneficial. This could be personal experience such as caring for a family member or volunteer work.
• Competitive rates of pay, plus we pay travel time and waiting time
• Eligibility for a Blue light card
• Employee Assistance Programme; for work or personal use
• Free enhanced DBS check
• Full-time or Part-time contracts
• Hourly rate paid for training
• Retail and restaurant discounts
• Supportive environment with learning and development progression
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Full & Part Time