Care & Support Worker
A full driving licence is desired, as well as personal transportation.
Our client provides a welcoming, compassionate, and professional environment for their employees to meet the personal care and support needs of customers in a way that respects the individual's dignity and promotes their independence within your community.
We are looking for full and part-time Care and Support Workers in Wakefield to join their friendly and 'CQC Registered' team.
Care and Support Workers are expected to provide care and support that would be reasonably provided by members of the customer's family, but not tasks that would normally be performed by a trained nurse.
• To adhere to all policies and procedures at all times
• To assist clients with dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet
• To help clients through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations
• To help clients with their mobility and with any physical disabilities
• To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying
• To provide care and support for clients who are terminally ill
• To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up
It is considered essential that Care and Support Workers possess the following qualities:
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Capacity to use own initiative
• Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
• Self-motivated & well organised
£9.50 - £10 per hour
Be able to drive
Full and Part-time