Personal Care Assistant
Are you a compassionate person who wants to make a difference in someone's life? If you answered yes, we'd like to meet you.
Our client is a well-known Homecare provider in Borehamwood. They offer high-quality personal care and home support to their clients in the comfort of their own homes. We are currently seeking committed, caring, and passionate individuals to join their growing team of Personal Care Assistants and be a part of a team that wants to make a difference in your local community.
You will be expected to travel between client visits, so you must be able to drive and have your own transportation. You must also be available to work on weekends.
There is no need for prior experience because full training is provided.
You will be expected to carry out the following as a Care Assistant:
• Assisting our Service Users with rehabilitation activities
• Aiding Service Users with all aspect of their personal care
• Escorting our Service Users to medical appointments and Medication Management
• Maintaining Service Users hydration and nutrition requirements
• Promoting Service Users Independence and emotional wellbeing
• Traveling between Service Users visits
Benefits as a Care Assistant:
• Earn between £10.00 to £12.50 per hour
• Enhance rate for Weekends and Bank Holidays
• Mileage Allowance
• Free training
• Career development
• Opportunity to gain the diploma in Health & Social Care
• Paid shadowing
• DBS Checks
• Experienced & supportive management
• Free Uniforms
• Free regular PPE provided
• 28 days paid Annual Leave
• Pension scheme
• Refer a friend £150 referral fee
£10 - £12.5 per hour
Full and Part time