Marble Surface
Maxim Care Solutions Logo.png

Field Care Supervisor

Swansea

**A full driver's licence, as well as personal transportation, are required**

Summary of role:
Responsible for implementing field-based quality control systems and assisting all Care and Support Workers within a defined area.

Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient operation of their own specific, defined areas, and their working hours should be varied in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and clients.

Field Care Supervisors should spend approximately 95 percent of their working week in the field, with the remaining 5 percent spent in the office to complete administrative duties.

Principal responsibilities:
• To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
• To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
• To ensure all client visits are always covered.
• To be on-call in case of emergency.
• To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
• To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
• To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
• To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
• To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.
• To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in clients’ homes.
• To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
• To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.

Apply now if you’re interested in working for a C.I.W. rated ‘Good’ client who care about their employees.

Salary

£18k - £20k per year

Requirements

A full driver's licence

Reference

Job Type

Full time contract

fde6953c-974e-488d-8bf3-b14944461b9a

Share this job

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
This role is being advertised and recruited by Maxim on behalf of our client. If you have the right skills and experience for this vacancy please click the APPLY button below. All suitable applicants will be spoken to and pre-screened by Maxim before short listed CV’s are submitted directly to the employer. Good luck!