Our client in Wrexham values their employees and will provide you with all of the training and support you require to be the best Care Assistant you can be. They are also an Accredited Real Living Wage Employer with a pension, employee benefits, and an employee assistance programme.
They are the market leader in assisting the elderly in maintaining their independence while living in their own homes. A local home care agency that is dedicated to their clients and Care Assistants and truly values people. They have a positive attitude and are willing to work around your schedule.
Full-time and part-time positions ranging from 16 to 35 hours are available; however, they have a flexible approach and would consider those who want to work more or less.
Full-time positions can be flexible or a guaranteed minimum income contract with set hours and a rolling work schedule. Part-time jobs can have set hours or be as flexible as you want.
A list of duties you will provide as a Care Assistant:
• Making or preparing meals and drinks
• Providing personal care
• Light house-keeping, including cleaning and laundry
• Assisting with medication needs
• Helping with day to day tasks that people may struggle with
• Providing good company and combating loneliness
• £10.60 p/h (£11.88 inc holiday pay) Full time equates to £20,200 per annum
• Double pay on bank holidays
• Holiday pay and pension scheme
• Paid travel time and generous mileage allowance
• Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more with Home Instead Employee Benefits Scheme
• City and Guilds accredited training, including Dementia Level 2
• Never worked in a care before? No problem; our client will provide you with all of the necessary training, support, and shadowing to ensure you can confidently provide care to the highest standards
• You will be based near your home, but due to the nature of the work, a driver's licence is required
• You must be fluent in both spoken and written English
£10.60 per hour
Full and Part time