Worried about your future career? Now is the time to start your exciting career in care work! We currently have both full-time and part-time permanent contract hours (20-40 a week) available to offer with flexible shifts that fit around your life in Truro.
The times we live in are difficult, with many employers unable to provide the continuity and security of work that we all require. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our client has continued to provide the support their customers require now more than ever, and due to ongoing and increasing customer demand they have expanded their team of Care Workers.
As a care worker, you will provide care and support to meet the individual needs of each customer promoting their independence and dignity.
The tasks we support with include:
• Providing companionship
• Helping with social visits and days out
• Meal preparation
• Medication prompting
The benefits of being a Care Worker are:
• No zero hours contracts
• Guaranteed hours
• Flexible & mixed shifts working patterns that fit around your life
• Car mileage allowance at £0.35 pence per mile
• Fantastic hourly rate on the domiciliary care visits of £10.20 Monday to Friday and £10.92 Saturday and Sunday per hour
• Fully funded training continual funded training and development throughout your career
• Work for a care company rated outstanding by CQC!
You are expected to travel so you must have a Full Driving Licence and access to your own reliable vehicle.
We have discovered that individuals with Retail, Hospitality, and Customer Service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing care worker. No experience is required as full training will be provided. Those with previous Care Worker experience are also welcome.
Be the difference in someone’s life and in your community, apply below to start your exciting career as a Care Worker in Mid and West Cornwall!
£9.20 - £10.92 per hour
Will need access to their own car
Full & Part Time