You will provide a number of key services as a Care Assistant to enable elderly people become as self-sufficient as possible in their own homes.
No previous homecare experience is required and we are considering applicants that are seeking both part time and full-time positions. All candidates must have the drive and passion for working in the gratifying world of care.
Kind and Compassionate people that want to make a real difference are needed to work in the community in and around Bovey Tracey.
You will be working for a leading provider of non-medical treatment and companionship programmes for the elderly. They are extremely proud of the quality of care they provide, with minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training, and an excellent reputation.
Are you the next domiciliary carer we are looking for?
A wide variety of part time and full time working patterns are available and may include early morning and/or late evening shifts and some weekend work
• Full training is provided in-house. You will be paid for your training after completing a probationary period
• Minimum visit length one hour
• No experience or qualifications needed
• Paid mileage
• Paid Travel Time between clients
• Pension Plan
• Personal Care Rates start from £10:00 per hour
• Referral Bonus Scheme
• We value and support the growth of all of our caregivers and have already helped them to gain nationally recognised qualifications
• If you feel this could be a career for you then please apply to have a chance of being part of this amazing team!
£9.3 -£10.3 per hour
Ideally a driver with some care experience
Full-time or Part-time