Our client is a one-of-a-kind, privately owned, family-run children's day nursery and holiday club that first opened its doors in 1995. They are looking for a new qualified and non qualified Nursery Practitioners to join their passionate and professional team.
They are situated on two acres of farmland and provide children with a beautiful natural environment in which to develop and learn throughout their early years. Their goal is to provide high-quality care, as evidenced by their 'Good' rating from Ofsted.
• To adhere to all Company policies and procedures including attendance at meetings, preparation of reports and any other duties as required
• To assist with the care, maintenance and security of all equipment and toys within the nursery
• To attend professional development activities such as training events on a regular basis
• To communicate clearly with parents/carers, encouraging them to participate in their child’s learning and development
• To maintain a high standard for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery at all times
• To observe each child’s progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity
• To supervise children at play (indoor/outdoor), at meal times and during sleep times
• To undertake children’s daily personal care routines
To be able to work flexible hours between the hours of 7.45am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
What you need:
• NVQ Level 3 Child Care, learning & development or equivalent (desirable)
• Previous experience of working within a nursery
• Previous childcare experience with the age range of 3 months to 5 years (desirable)
• Knowledge and understanding of the Children’s Act (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Knowledge and understanding of Equality of Equality and Diversity
• First Aid Certificate
£19,000 - £23,000 per year
Full and Part-time