Live-in Care Worker
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life to elderly individuals in our client’s team as a Live-in Care Worker.
As a Live-in Care Worker, you will live in a client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
• Preparing the clients' favourite dishes
• Coordinating and transporting the client to appointments
• Personal care
• Assistance with mobility
• Being a companion and friend
• Ensuring that their home is neat and well-organized
• Competitive Pay Rates
• PAID training and refresher training
• Pension Scheme
• Paid 28 days holiday
• Anniversary Vouchers increasing in value depending on years of service
• Mileage Pay
• Incentive Schemes
• GUARENTEED HOURS
• Career Pathway
• Discount card for leading retailers
• Regular care team and customer events held throughout the year
• Great support and training
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a Live-in Carer as our client provides comprehensive training and support. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you.
£77.14 - £86.40 per day
Full & Part-time