Live-In Care Assistant
An excellent chance for a motivated and quality individual to grow in a successful home care company. CQC-regulated experience, strong leadership and relationship building skills are indispensable.
In such a demanding role, rest is important. That's why you will experience a 4 hour break every day, ensuring you can maintain consistent quality care and have downtime.
• Residential/funded living experience or equivalent experience is advantageous.
• Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in Care (or the ability and commitment to work within 12 months) or equivalent.
• Level 1 CACDP or readiness to learn English Sign Language skills.
• The ability to work flexibly to satisfy the needs of the people they provide (i.e. to fully operate with changing rotas in a shift rot system).
For the Client:
• Provide a personalised service to those who use their services.
• Personal support, medication administration and record keeping.
• Working with the team to strengthen, develop and preserve the potential of those who use our services.
• To help keep the house clean and clean.
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
12 months experience in a similar role
Full Time Live-In Care