Are you a Social Care Worker searching for a full or part-time job?
We'd love to speak to you if you've previously been a support worker, a health care assistant, a family member, or a desire to help the elderly in your neighborhood.
Our fantastic client is a well-established and effective home care provider with an excellent reputation for delivering service to users and providing unrivalled quality care at home.
They're looking for wet, caring people who want to make a difference in people's lives.
The Role of a Social Care Worker:
• To be adaptable to the needs of individuals
• Incorporate and improve individual care programmes
• To carry out unique and general health and well-being activities with the client in mind;
• Communicate effectively and professionally
• Operating within the strategies, processes, goals, objectives and philosophy of the organisation when functioning as a team player
• Casual wear
• Corporate Activities & Social Hours
• Flexible hours of work
• Personal medical and dental insurance
If you’re looking for a rewarding role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£11.80 per hour
Be able to drive
Up to date training
Full Time Live-In Care