A full time Live-In Care position for a motivated carer to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. If you have strong leadership and relationship building skills and experience within a CQC regulated setting, this position could be for you.
Qualities you’ll need:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
Benefits for You:
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
We know that this will be a demanding role and your free time is important, this is why you will experience a 4 hour break each day, and one full day off each week.
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Care Worker role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£20k - 22k
To be able to drive
12 months Experience in a similar role
Full Time Live-In Care