Apply now to our client's CQC-rated "Outstanding" homecare agency position if you want to work as a care supervisor in Chorley and the surrounding areas.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic, forward thinking, and enthusiastic Care Supervisors to strengthen our client’s senior management team. They want to build on your skills and experience within their company, support your innovation and creativity whilst providing inspirational leadership and development to their Care Supervisors.
As part of your senior role, you will be required to:
• Answer telephone in a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable manner
• Attend internal and external meetings
• Be involved in the training and development of staff
• Conduct audits and reports
• Conduct client care consultations
• Liaise with families and health care professionals
• Produce highly detailed person-centred care plans
• Understand GDPR and apply accordingly
• Be able to build and maintain relationships with staff, with a firm but fair approach
• Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft office, databases, e learning, digital client and staff platforms
• Experience in care is essential for the role
• Motivated with a can-do attitude
We are looking for a person who can share their vision for ‘making a difference ‘, who is proud to work for an outstanding organisation, with the desire to continually explore creative opportunities to develop the services we offer for our clients. If that’s you, apply now!
£20,500 per year
Must have previous experience and access to a car