Our client began as a small family business in 2004, and they are now one of the largest providers of home care services in the United Kingdom.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Care Assistant:
• Providing personal care duties
• Administering medication
• Manual handling, using equipment where required
• Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
It has nothing to do with prior experience. We want to ensure that their customers receive the best care possible, and in order to do so, we need people who are naturally compassionate, caring, and patient. Our client desires a team that genuinely cares for each of their customers as if they were members of their own family.
As a Care Assistant you must have:
• Full and valid UK driving licence
• Access to a car
• Right to work in the UK
• Excellent level of English
They understand that each member of their team has a family to care for, which is why their role allows you to work around your own schedule. You can work full-time or part-time; all you have to do is let them know your availability.
They can’t care for their customers if they don’t take care of their team so to make this possible, they offer:
• An excellent rate of £10.60ph weekdays, £11.20ph on weekends, increasing to £21.20ph on bank holidays
• 20p mileage allowance
• 28 days holiday pro rata
• Paid full training induction and a 12-week mentor
• Ongoing training and support
• Flexible working
• Pension scheme
Not only that, but they look after their team all year, whether it's your birthday, Christmas, awards, or simply because it's a Thursday. They are a family, and they are here to care for you today, tomorrow, and every day after that.
£10.60 - £11.10 per hour
Need to drive
Full and Part-time