Regional Care Worker
Do you want to work for a leading Domiciliary Care Agency?
Are you looking for a new challenge and rewarding job?
We are seeking empathetic, compassionate individuals looking to continue their career in Social Care.
Our client is recruiting now for a part time Personal Carer role with immediate start dates available.
The hours will be flexible and will be discussed at interview stage.
Working as a personal carer can be hard work, demanding but also inspiring and rewarding, as you know, no day is the same!
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear about you!
• Daily visits to clients in their own home
• Assisting clients with all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting the individual in daily tasks
• Medicine assistance if required
• Preparing meals and light cleaning
• Providing emotional support to the client
A minimum of 6 months care experience, gained within any care of the elderly setting.
Experience of working with elderly people with dementia delivering support in this area.
In return our client will offer;
• Free uniform
• Business mileage paid
• Training & Induction programme
• Excellent rates of pay
• Pension contribution
What we are looking for?
• Be a very good communicator
• A desire to care and support individuals in their own homes
• Someone who is extremely passionate at delivering the highest standards
You must be able to drive and hold a UK full driving licence.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9.80 - £10.10 per hour
You must be able to drive and hold a UK full driving licence