Are you a Personal Carer looking for Full or Part time work?
Are you warm, compassionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives?
Would you like to work for a leading care provider in the Dagenham area?
If ‘Yes’ please keep reading!
Our client is a very successful domiciliary care services provider and they pride themselves with having an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The main duties of the Personal Carer are:
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Administer medicine if needed
• Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
What we offer:
• Holiday pay
• Pension contributions
• Excellent training opportunities
• Support from a friendly and experienced office / management team
• Free uniform
• Mobile phone usage
• Excellent rates of pay
• Mileage paid
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£21,000 pro rata
Be able to drive
Certification or training in first aid
Full/Part Time Care