Make a difference as a great Home Care Assistant and become a local hero. Our client has excellent advancement opportunities for you to pursue as well as incredible opportunities to make a real difference.
You must be a driver and have access to your own vehicle for this position.
We are looking for care workers to work the following shifts:
Car Required & Shift patterns - 6.45 am - 3.00 pm or 3.30 pm - 9.30 pm.
Part-time and Full-time positions are available.
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life?
Care Assistants benefits:
• Full Induction training, Paid Training and Paid shadowing, ongoing career progression to Management
• Free Uniform + Additional goodies
• Consistent and Regular shifts on Rota
• Fun Loving Family of Colleagues
• Car Scheme/Mileage allowance
• 28 days Annual leave (inclusive of the bank holidays, Pro Rata)
• Recognition of caregivers every month
• Social events
• Competitions for all our care assistants
• Employee referral bonus program
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
• As a Home Care Assistant, you will be assisting clients in their homes on a daily basis. Your visit could be to support all aspects of personal care, promoting and participating so that the client maintains independence to the best of their ability, which is why the Home Care Assistant role is highly valued.
• Supporting with meal preparation
• Supporting with medication
• Ability to always respect their privacy and confidentiality
• Showing empathy, respect, and dignity in every respect - for clients, families and colleagues and beyond
• Promoting our values and what makes us different
• Reporting of concerns to your line manager so that these can be followed up
We are actively recruiting right now, so if you'd like to join their team as a Health Care Assistant, please click 'apply'; we'd love to hear from you.
£10 - £15 per hour
You must be a driver and have access to your own vehicle for this position
Full and part time