We are currently searching for a social care worker to work with a supportive and friendly homecare provider. This role is an excellent opportunity for you to progress and develop within as support, caring company.
No experience necessary because full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Financial difficulties: dealing with bills, money management
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
What You’re Offered:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£8.90 - £10 per hour
Up to date training
Certification or training in first aid