Ashby de-le Zouch
Our client is one of the leading providers of domiciliary care in the industry, and because they have such a wonderful way with customers, they are looking to grow!
They are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join them at this exciting time. Flexible hours are available - full or part time, days, or nights.
Salary from £10.50 per hour - £12.00 per hour dependent on experience, plus enhanced rates of pay for weekend shifts.
About the role:
They are looking for caring, conscientious Care Assistants to support people living in their homes and promoting independence while working in a way that respects their customer’s dignity to primarily work during their peak hours of: -
7am - 9:30am, 11:30am – 2pm, 4pm – 9pm.
In this position you will be:
• Assisting with personal care needs
• Helping with mobility around the home
• Providing support at mealtimes
• Prompting customers to take their medication on time
They believe in keeping their promises, so if you are interested in this role here are a few promises for you… They promise to:-
• Deliver full training for everyone that secures a new role with us
• Give you opportunities to work alongside experienced and dedicated Care Assistants that will help you find your feet in your new position
• Take your views into account. If you have an idea, share it!
• To offer flexible working hours
• To provide you with the tools that enables you to care for the environment while you care for your customers
• Provide continual opportunities for your development
• Provide team support, even when you’re visiting customers on your own
• Offer competitive salary rates
In return, they do require a few things from you… These are:-
• A full driving licenses
• Your own transport (you will need to get to and from customers!)
• The ability to give 100% to our customers
• The ability to work every other weekend
We're looking for people who share our clients dedication to providing high-quality care. Prior care experience is preferred, but full training will be provided. Most importantly, they are looking for people who genuinely want to help others.
£10.50 - £12 per hour
Full and Part time