Live In Carer
Live-in Care Assistant - Cambridgeshire
£610 - £660 per week
Our client’s passion is supporting adults of all ages to maintain their independence and stay in the comfort of their own homes.
Now more than ever customers are wanting the flexibility and personalised care a live-in package provides and our client is currently recruiting for new employed live-in carers to join their team. You need to have at least two years of domiciliary/care home experience or one year of continuous live-in experience.
As a Live-In Carer, you will support customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs whilst living with them in their home. This could include but is not limited to –
• Providing Companionship
• Helping with personal care
• Helping with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around their home
• Overseeing medication and providing medical support
• Help around the home with chores such as cleaning and vacuuming
• Preparing and cooking meals
• Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
If you’d like to join, you’ll need to have:
• The right to work in the UK
• Current clear DBS, preferably on the update service
• A friendly, caring and supportive nature
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to help others
• Excellent level of English, both written and spoken
The outstanding benefits that are offered in their live in team are:
• Employed contracts - we will organise your payroll, tax and national insurance payments
• Excellent weekly rate of pay of £610 - £660 per week
• Daily 2-hour rest break
• Company pension
• Local, experienced support network from office and field team
• Accrue paid annual leave (pro rata based on working pattern)
Be the difference in someone’s life, start your exciting career as a Live-in Care Assistant.
£610 - £660 per week
Applicants must have a minimum of two years domiciliary / care home experience or 1 yr consistent live-in experience.
Applicants must have a current and clear enhanced DBS for Adult Health & Social Care and preferably be on the DBS Update Service.
Full time and permanent