Home Care Assistant
Looking for a rewarding career in care? - Join our clients Family of Carers at their CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ homecare agency.
Are you kind, compassionate and caring? Responsible and resourceful?
Do you want to make a positive difference in your community?
Then a career as a Care Assistant might just be right for you.
Your role as care assistant will be to provide bespoke, high quality, flexible care services for older people who need assistance to live independently in their own homes.
Duties can include:
• Personal care
• Domestic duties
• Arranging enjoyable and exciting outings
We'd love to hear from you, whether you're just starting out in your career, an experienced care professional, or simply want to learn more. However, to be able to care for the clients in the community, you must have access to your own car.
Some great benefits as a care assistant included:
• Starting rates of pay £10.00 per hour (£10.50 at weekends)
• Fully paid travel time between calls and mileage allowance
• Phone data allowance
• Fully paid holiday, plus an extra day per year of service
• Company Pension Scheme
• Supportive team environment
• Ongoing training and development to ensure you excel in your new role
• Flexible hours available to suit work/life balance
So, if you want a role where you can make such a difference to so many, just by being you, then apply today. Still not sure? Call us now to find out more.
£10 - £10.50 per hour
Full & Part Time