Senior Care Friend
Work with an inspiring and rewarding company who is one of the market leaders in providing compassionate and quality led domiciliary care. Help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Financial difficulties: dealing with bills, money management
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
The Promise to Our Carers:
• Full time hours ranging from 35 - 45 hours a week
• Ongoing training and support and fantastic career progression
• Paid DBS & paid training
• Holidays accrued on all working time, including travel time (not every provider offers that)
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
To be able to drive