Part Time Care Assistant
If you have ever supported a family member, a friend or a neighbour then we would love to hear from you.
Our client provides a variety of services which include companionship, home help, personal care, and specialised care. Their service is bespoke and tailored to the needs of their clients. Continuity of care and building relationships is really important to them, therefore your visits are 1 hour or longer.
Why Join our Team:
• Working for a 5star employer winner
• Top20 home care provider award winner 2021
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing award winning training and development
• Regular clients to enable a great rapport and relationship building
• Minimum of 1 hour visits
You can make a difference, come and be a part of something great!
You may be looking for a career change / have experience working in a care setting or caring for a family member. Whether you have experience or not we will provide you with all of the training that you will need along with the help to achieve your Care Certificate plus any support you need through additional training that you wish to complete.
What we require from you:
• Caring and empathic nature
• Able to use your own initiative
• Good working commitment to fit around the needs of our clients.
• Ability to work alternate weekends both Saturday and Sunday and some evenings
• You must be a driver as our clients can live in remote and rural areas. They may need your assistance to take them to appointments or to maintain and interest or a hobby.
• This role requires you to obtain an enhanced disclosure from the relevant body
We need fantastic people who have a "can-do" positive attitude who love supporting others and working as part of a fabulous team.
If you want to work for a business who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
£9.5 to £10 per hour
Need to be a driver