Working as a care champion can be tiring, hard work also rewarding and inspiring, as you know, no day is the same! Can you be the champion our clients need? Our client is recruiting now for a part time care worker role with immediate start dates available.
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear about you!
Qualities you’ll need:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
Your Main Daily Duties Will Include:
• Assistant all aspects of personal hygiene
• Helping with the intake of medication
• Meal preparation
• Providing emotional support
• Visiting regular clients in their own homes
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£10 - £15 per hour
To be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care