Our client prides themselves on delivering the highest quality care to their customers. Every one of their Care Assistants are incredible people who go above and beyond on a daily basis. No experience necessary as full training is given.
They have opportunities for both full-time and part-time Care Assistants to join their amazing team. They can offer contracted hours after the training period.
You will be expected to travel between customer visits, so it is essential that you are able to drive and have your own transport.
Care Assistant Benefits:
• £11.40ph Weekdays & £11.91ph Weekends (£9.90ph prior to Care Certificate/NVQ completion)
• Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
• Contracted hours available
• Flexible working options
• Career progression plan
• Dedicated and continued support from office and management team
• Free uniform and name badge
• 28 days paid annual leave pro rata
• Weekly support sessions
• Additional on the job training throughout your career with us
• £300 refer a friend bonus scheme (T&C’s apply)
• Company pension scheme
• Bonus schemes and many other benefits
Shift Patterns available:
07:00 – 14:00
15:00 – 22:00
You must be able to commit to a mixture of these shifts including alternate weekends.
Typical responsibilities of our Care Assistants include :
• Personal care - such as showering, bathing and toileting
• Medication prompting
• Ordering & collection
• Food & drink preparation
• Shopping assistance
• Helping the customer access the local community
• Light household duties
What we need from our Care Assistants:
• Willingness to care for others in a compassionate and person-centred way
• Previous care experience is desirable but not essential
• The ability to work alternate weekends and a mixture of the shifts stated above
• A full and enhanced DBS check - completed during induction
• Have an excellent level of English, both spoken and written
• Must be able to work in the UK
Interested? Please apply and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
£9.90 - £11.40 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Full & Part-time, permanent