Live-In Care Assistant
Rest in such a demanding position is crucial, so you will have 3 hours of rest time every day, a longer 9 hours once a week which ensures consistent quality care and downtime.
An excellent chance for a motivated and quality person to develop in a profitable home care company. CQC-regulated expertise, good leadership and relationship building skills are invaluable.
• Free lodging during preparation in our specialist carers' house
• Check for Free DBS
• Excellent wage rates
• Pay for holiday
• Matched personalities to create enduring bonds with carers and customers
• Opportunities to continue your career with technical assistance inside the business
What you need:
• Trust in your self
• Experience of work in stressful conditions under pressure and remain calm
• Excellent qualities in communication and patience
• Experience in hands-on treatment
• Clear and correct records can be preserved
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£19,000 per hour
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
Full Time Live-In Care