An outstanding opportunity for a motivated and quality driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. Experience within a CQC regulated setting is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
Benefits for You:
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
Abilities you’ll need:
• To be an Honest and trustworthy individual.
• To have a caring nature and desire to make a difference to someone's life.
• Have the right to work within the UK.
• Have a good level of English both spoken and written.
• Previous experience in a care environment or a passion for helping and supporting others
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
12 months experience in a similar role
Full Time Live-In Care