Home is where we are most comfortable, and that's why our client is one of the industry leaders in supplying patients with one-to-one treatment inside their own home with caring and quality driven domiciliary care.
Work for an inspirational and satisfying business with not only guaranteed hours but also versatility to meet your needs and help make a difference to those who need it.
You will need to drive separately between customer visits, and owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving licence is therefore a must for this role.
• Emotional assistance: fellowship, listening and advising
• Financial difficulties: payment managing, wealth control
• Household errands: shopping, housekeeping, cooking
• Person care: washing, grooming, medication-taking
• Supervision: ongoing assistance
• Travel help: shopping and appointments
The Promise to Our Carers:
• 28 days' paid leave (pro rata for part-time employees)
• Business pension plan
• Competitive compensation
• Communication with frequent clients in order to foster good relations
• Total training sessions
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage per mile charged
• Equipped with a phone for work
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training
Certification or training in first aid