Are you concerned about your future career? Now is the time to embark on an exciting career in caregiving! We currently have both full-time and part-time permanent contract hours available in Sutton Coldfield, with flexible shifts that fit around your schedule.
As a care assistant, you will provide care and support to each customer based on their individual needs, promoting their independence and dignity.
The tasks we support with include:
• Helping with social visits and days out
• Meal preparation
• Medication prompting
• Providing companionship
The benefits of being a Care Assistant are:
• £9.00 to £12.00 per hour
• 2 free uniforms and clipboard
• Excellent career prospects both as a carer and in the office
• Fantastic ‘In field’ support
• Free QCF training after probation period
• Full induction and continuous award winning training
• Generous Mileage and Travel Time
• Holiday Pay
Individuals with Retail, Hospitality, and Customer Service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing care assistant, according to our research. There is no prior experience required because full training will be provided. Those with previous Care Assistant experience are also encouraged to apply.
Be the difference in someone’s life and in your community, apply below to start your exciting career as a Care Assistant in Sutton Coldfield.
£9 - £12 per hour
You MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle
Full & Part Time