You need to drive freely between client visits and so owning a safe car with a complete United Kingdom driving licence is a must.
Home is where we are most comfortable, and so our consumer is one of the industry leaders to offer caring, quality-driven home care to people in their own countries.
Work for an inspirational and satisfying business with not only guaranteed hours but also versatility to meet your needs and help make a difference to those who need it.
Responsibilities general to:
• Fellowship, listening, advice and moral assistance
• Financial challenges: bill accounting, management of money
• Domestic command: shopping, washing, serving
• Personal care: bathing, clothing, medicine
• Travel help: shopping and activities
What they offer:
• Flexible deals
• Payment of miles per mile
• A working phone is available
• Pension plan of the company
• Concurring pay
• To facilitate good relations, contact with frequent customers
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£19,000 per hour
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training