Live In Carer
Being a live-in care assistant provides a strong sense of purpose as well as a high level of job satisfaction. Our client's customers will look to you for assistance with all aspects of their daily lives.
This could be the role for you if you are dedicated and passionate about making a real difference in people's lives and want a career you can be proud of.
Details of a Live In Carer position:
• Your standard working day will be 8 hours per day to tend to the needs of your customer for 7 days each time
• The role of a live-in care assistant is similar to other care assistants with one notable exception, you are not a visitor, but a key part of the household
• You will enjoy the special privilege of living in a customer’s home
• You will have your own room whilst staying with the customer.
• You will have a two hour break during the day and weekly handover meetings
Benefits of a Live In Carer:
• Fully paid travel time
• Fuel allowance
• Fully paid induction training
• Ongoing training and support
• Flexible working
• Pension scheme
• Smartphone technology or phone allowance so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
• Free uniform and of course 4 point PPE at every single call
You will use your excellent communication skills to form one-of-a-kind relationships with people from all walks of life, each with their own set of circumstances and needs, lifestyles and personalities, cultures and behaviours.
Not only that, but they look after their team all year, whether it's your birthday, Christmas, awards, or simply because it's a Thursday. They are a family, and they are here to care for you today, tomorrow, and every day after that.
Apply if you’re interested.
£650 - £750 per week