Home Care Assistant
Want to join an award winning home care service who support some of the most vulnerable people in the local community as a Home Care Assistant?
We are super excited to have vacancies in the Monmouth and Abergavenny areas!
Our client offers what they think is the best route into a career as a Care Assistant, with market leading pay rates, funded further education and a strong support network.
We are looking for people who are committed to being the very best version of themselves. People who are looking to have a sustainable career, a career in CARE that makes a real difference to others.
What's included in the pay scheme -
• Contact Care - £9.50PH (+£1PH at weekends)
• Travel time - £8.91PH (YES they do pay travel time!!)
• Mileage - 30p per mile travelled between calls
• They also pay increased rates on bank holidays!
How they can further your career –
• Full in house training to get you started
• Once in the field you have a full support network of Mentors, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers
• Our client partners with a quality QCF provider to fully fund further education in health and social care, which they are proud to say that a majority of their award winning team are undergoing future education
So what do we need from you?
• They need people who truly care and are getting in to this field for the right reasons, putting customers and team in the front of everything you do
• You will need to have a FULL UK drivers licence and access to your own car
• Flexibility and reliability is key in the care industry
We are super excited to meet you!
£9.5 - £13.75 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Full & Part Time