Is talking to people easy for you? Are you passionate? Do you want to brighten someone’s day? Our client are looking for an individual who is friendly, reliable, kind and trusted.
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The Role of a Care Worker
• Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed clothes.
• Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
• Accompany clients to medical appointments.
• Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any • changes to senior staff.
• Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
• Casual dress
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9 - £11 per hour
To be able to drive
Full and Part Time