While many Care providers only pay for your contact time, our client believes that you should be paid for every minute that you are being a Care Assistant, even if you are sat in your car. Apply now and your salary will be by the hour and not per contact time.
Providing Quality Care
Our client is committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home, so they help with anything from everyday tasks around their customers’ homes through to complex care needs. They appreciate that every customer is different, and this is why every day will be different.
If you are passionate about providing the very best care as a Care Assistant, then this role could be the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Care Assistant
• Providing personal care duties
• Administering medication
• Manual handling, using equipment where required
• Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
Your Experience and Suitability for the Care Assistant Role
You don’t need previous Care Assistant experience. They want to ensure their customers receives the very best care, and to do that we need people who are naturally compassionate, caring and patient. They want a team who genuinely cares for each of their customers as if it was their own family.
You must have:
• Full and valid UK driving licence
• Access to a car
• Right to work in the UK
• Excellent level of English
Because We Care About You
They can’t care for their customers if they don’t take care of their team. So to make this possible, they offer:
• An excellent rate of £9.50ph. £10ph on weekends increasing to £14.25 ph on bank holidays
• 30p mileage allowance
• 28 days holiday pro rata
• Full training induction and a 12-week mentor
• Ongoing training and support
• Flexible working
• Pension scheme
• Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
• Free uniform / PPE/ LFD Covid testing
If you wish to join a team that will support you and push you to be the best you can be, look no further. We are super excited to meet you!
£9.5 - £13.75 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Full & Part Time