Due to growth, our client offers some amazing career opportunities for experienced Support Workers. All applicants MUST have at least 3 months of paid care experience in the UK within the last 5 years.
They have entirely flexible work schedules to accommodate you and your life, whether full-time, part-time, or shift work as a Support Worker.
They sincerely value their caregivers and the incredible work they do, so they provide a market-leading benefits package that includes:
• Pay from £10.65 per hour weekdays, £11.35 Monday – Thursday nights, £11.80 weekend days and £12.50 Friday – Sunday nights inclusive of holiday and pension
• Bonus system in addition to hourly pay
• Free DBS subject to conditions
• Free training on-line and which is ongoing to suit your needs and aspirations
• Free uniform
• Paid holiday
• Shifts to suit your availability
• Unlimited refer a friend scheme bonus
• Weekly pay
• 24/7 on-call support team
You MUST have the following qualifications to work as a Support Worker with our client:
• A clean driving licence is helpful but not entirely necessary
• At least 3 months experience of employment as a Support Worker within the last 5 years
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from your current or previous employer
• The right to work in the UK
• We can help those wishing to earn additional income or those wishing to further their career within the care profession
Consider joining a team of heroes who make a difference in the world every day!
£9.35 - £10.95 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Permanent, full and part time