** Full UK drivers’ licence and own transport required **
Are you looking for a job that will give you a sense of fulfilment? One where you can go home at the end of the day knowing you made a genuine difference in someone's life? Are you looking for a new beginning? a new year, a new job, and a new you?
If you answered yes, our client has full-time and part-time openings for Support Workers.
As a support worker your role will be to Support our clients with learning disability or mental health condition to live independently as possible, access the community and employment opportunities.
Support will vary from client to client, ranging from:-
• Meal planning and preparation
• Prompting or medication administration
• Support with finance
• GP/Hospital visits
• Access to the community
• Maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the home
You will work on a 2 weekly rota basis, weekend on and weekend off. You will also have your rota a week in advance.
It is not necessary to have a care qualification or previous experience in a care setting, as we will provide you with training and friendly ongoing support both during and after hours. You will, however, need a reliable car and a full UK drivers licence.
• Full UK driver's license and access to own vehicle
• Be able to work every other weekend
• Willingness to learn and progress in the role
• Competitive rate of pay £10 - £15 ph
• Free uniform
• Paid DBS check
• Paid induction
• Paid Mileage
• Pension Scheme
• Free training (care cert, QCF levels 2,3,4 &5)
• Ongoing support from our dedicated management team and field supervisors
£10 - £15 per hour
Full UK drivers’ licence
Full and part time