Senior Home Assistant
Are you a Care Worker looking for Full or Part time work? Are you warm, compassionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives? Would you like to work for a premium home care provider?
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
A Care Worker's responsibilities:
• Assisting children/young people in educational, social, emotional and behavioural development under the direction and guidance of management and support
• To help management build the school/house and its environment, ensuring that each child/young person has the highest quality of care.
• Support the teacher of the class provide teaching and learning on a lesson-by-lesson basis as directed by the teacher of the class and indicated in each lesson plan
• Providing resources within and outside the classroom for individual children/young people to encourage them to engage completely in learning activities.
• Participate in dormant duties as needed
Requirements for performing this role:
• Have completed or are capable of completing all required preparation, including effective behavioural behaviour management
• Willingness to complete Diploma Level 3 The population of children and young people
• A high level of achievement in education and the opportunity to generate consistent written reports
• Experience in any treatment or school climate of dealing with children
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£21,500 pro rata
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training
Full/Part Time Care