Senior Care Friend
Are you looking for a new job as a Carer?
Our client is recruiting now for a part time Care Assistant role with immediate start dates available. Working as a carer can be hard work, demanding but also inspiring and rewarding, as you know, no day is the same!
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear about you!
Your Main Daily Duties Will Include:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
Who Are We Looking For?
• Flexibility and dependability
• Passionate about the treatment of elderly people with different health conditions
• Minimum experience of 6 months employed in the care sector
• Be self-motivated and able to use an initiative of their own
• Capable of working under pressure and in challenging and difficult conditions
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Up to date training
Certification or training in first aid