Regional Domiciliary Carer
Work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
Our client is actively searching for experienced day shift care staff to become an integral member of their current care team. You will work under the supervision and guidance of trained staff and healthcare assistants to provide patients and their families with a broad variety of tasks to care for, support, and provide information.
• Helping patients eat and move around if they have issues with mobility
• Hearing and relating to patients
• Caring for patients' physical comfort, such as supporting them with personal treatment
• Holding clean and tidy departments, such as cleaning equipment and making and changing beds,
• Taking simple observations such as blood pressure and temperature and documenting them
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care