Live-In Care Assistant
An outstanding opportunity for a motivated and quality driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. Experience within a CQC regulated setting is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
Rest is important in such a demanding role, this is why you will experience a 3 hour break each day, with a longer 8 hour break once a week, guaranteeing you can provide quality care consistently, and ensuring you have downtime.
About the position:
• Supporting the customer of the service to live a dignified and independent life
• Offer intimate, mental, social and physical assistance
• Assist the service user in living inside their own home on a regular basis
• Personal treatment, like waking up and going to bed, cleaning, bathing, dressing and toileting,
• Assist service users with problems with mobility and other physical impairments
• Planning, preparation and serving of meals, consumers of feed service who need assistance, tidy wash away and clean kitchen/dining room
• Medication after preparation has been performed and as recorded in the user care plan for the service
• Shifts that are adjustable
• Immediate start
• Dedicated advisors in every region
• The Payroll Weekly
• Provide funding for Compulsory training
• Helpline open 24/7
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
12 months experience in a similar role
Full Time Live-In Care