Home Care Assistant
Our client is a leading provider of non-medical treatment and companionship programmes for the elderly. They are extremely proud of the quality of care they provide, with minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training, and an excellent reputation.
Due to expanse they have various full time and part time Care Assistant vacancies available. No previous care experience required; only those with the drive and enthusiasm to work in the rewarding world of home care.
Kind, caring hearts who want to work in the local community and make a genuine difference to the lives of their clients, are needed to join a quality focussed care team based in Poole and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide a range of services to assist elderly people to be able to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
• Full training is provided in-house
• Minimum visit length one hour
• No experience or qualifications needed
• Paid mileage
• Pension Plan
• Personal Care Rates start from £10:50 - £11.50 per hour
• Double pay on bank holidays
• Referral Scheme
• We value and support the growth of all of our care workers and have already helped them to gain nationally recognised qualifications
What you need
• Applicants must have access to private transportation in order to travel between clients
• Be prepared have some weekend availability at times
• Shift schedules may include early morning and/or late evening shifts
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and caring nature this roles requires then please apply immediately. All short listed applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of their application being received.
Any offers of employment will be subject to receiving satisfactory references and clear enhanced DBS check.
£10.50 to £11.50 per hour
Need access to a vehicle
Full and part-time available