Healthcare assistant / Support Worker
Due to expanse, we have some fantastic career opportunities for experienced Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants. All applicants MUST have at least 3 months paid experience within the last 5 years.
We have completely flexible working patterns to fit around you and your life, whether that be full-time, part-time or shift work.
We truly value our care staff and the amazing job you do and we therefore offer a market leading benefits package, which includes:
• Pay from £10.65 per hour weekdays, £11.35 Monday – Thursday nights, £11.80 weekend days and £12.50 Friday – Sunday nights inclusive of holiday and pension
• Bonus system in addition to hourly pay
• Weekly pay
• Paid holiday
• Free DBS subject to conditions
• Free uniform
• Free training on-line and which is ongoing to suit your needs and aspirations
• Unlimited refer a friend scheme bonus
• Shifts to suit your availability
• 24/7 on-call support team
To work as a Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant for us, you MUST have the following:
• The right to work in the UK
• At least 3 months experience of employment as a Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant within the last 5 years
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from your current or previous employer
• A clean driving licence is helpful but not entirely necessary
• We can help those wishing to earn additional income or those wishing to further their career within the care profession
Join when the world urgently needs your help, and be part of an amazing team of heroes that make a difference every day!
£10.65 - £12.50 per hour
All applicants MUST have at least 3 months paid experience within the last 5 years.
Full-time and Part-time