Health Care Assistant / Support Worker
Due to expansion, our client has some fantastic career opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants / Support Workers. All applicants MUST have at least 3 months paid experience of working in care in the UK within the last 5 years.
They have completely flexible working patterns to fit around you and your life, whether that be full-time, part-time or shift work as a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker.
They truly value their care staff and the amazing job that they do and so they therefore offer a market leading benefits package, which includes:
• Pay from £10.65 per hour weekdays, £11.35 Monday – Thursday nights, £11.80 weekend days and £12.50 Friday – Sunday nights inclusive of holiday and pension
• Bonus system in addition to hourly pay
• Weekly pay
• Paid holiday
• Free DBS subject to conditions
• Free uniform
• Free training on-line and which is ongoing to suit your needs and aspirations
• Unlimited refer a friend scheme bonus
• Shifts to suit your availability
• 24/7 on-call support team
To work as a Healthcare Assistant for us, you MUST have the following:
• The right to work in the UK
• At least 3 months experience of employment as a Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker within the last 5 years
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from your current or previous employer
• A clean driving licence is helpful but not entirely necessary
• We can help those wishing to earn additional income or those wishing to further their career within the care profession
Join and be part of an amazing team of heroes that make a difference every day!
£9.35 - £10.95 per hour
Must be a drive with recent care experience
Full and part time