Work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
• Ensuring precise recordkeeping at all times
• Drug Administration
• To comply at all times with orders and policies
• To contribute to the efficient operation of the establishment and the development of an environment conducive to the best interests of service users.
• To enable service users to stay as autonomous as possible
• To conduct all other duties that may be reasonably assigned to you by senior staff
Benefits of working for our client:
• Free training induction
• Flexible hours at work
• Up to 28 days' paid leave
• Travel Scheme
• Employee pension contribution plan
• Excellent support staff at the office & oncall service
• Previous experience of working in a care environment
• Own transport preferred due to location
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9 - £11 per hour
Certification or training in first aid