Domiciliary Care Worker
Our client is a leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation, they are immensely proud of the quality of care they provide.
You do not need previous care experience for this part time role, just those that have the drive and passion to work in the rewarding world of care.
Kind, compassionate people that want to make a true difference to the quality of life of their clients are required to join our care team in Exminster and surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide a variety of services to help keep older people live independently in their own home.
• Full training is provided in-house. You will be paid for your training after completing a probationary period
• Minimum visit length one hour
• No experience or qualifications needed
• Paid mileage
• Paid Travel Time between clients
• Pension Plan
• Personal Care Rates start from £10:00 per hour
• Referral Bonus Scheme
• We value and support the growth of all of our caregivers and have already helped them to gain nationally recognised qualifications
What you need
• Applicants need a means of private transport to get between clients
• Shifts patterns will include early morning and/or late evenings
• We do ask for at least every other weekend availability
Are you the next domiciliary carer we are looking for? Do you want to work in an environment where you can make a real difference in your local community?
£9.30 - £10.30 per hour
Ideally a driver with some care experience