Community Care Assistant
Are you a Care Worker looking for Full or Part time work? Are you warm, compassionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives? Would you like to work for a premium home care provider?
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The Role of a Care Worker:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Casual dress
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£19,000 pro rata
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training
Certification or training in first aid
Full/Part Time Care