Home is where we feel most secure, and that’s why our client is one of the market leaders in providing compassionate and quality led domiciliary care for clients requiring one-to-one care within their own home.
You will need to travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
Work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
Main duties of the role are to:
• Provide individual care to our service users
• Checking and monitoring of quality and assurance
• Administration of records of care
• Conduct an initial assessment of the risks and needs of individual service users.
• Work in partnership with service users, their families, carers, advocates and healthcare professionals
• Promote a safe working environment and work systems
• Understand and follow procedures for reporting hazards and accidents
• Be alert to any changes in the status and circumstances
As a Carer you’ll enjoy:
• Guaranteed hours of work
• Competitive hourly rate
• Continuing support and development
• A chance to increase your career opportunities through a fully-funded diploma
• Fantastic scheme of pensions
• Employee referral bonus programmes
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
12 months experience in a similar role