Not all heroes wear capes! Are you the next domiciliary carer we are looking for?
Our client is a leading provider of non-medical treatment and companionship programmes for the elderly. They are extremely proud of the quality of care they provide, with minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training, and an excellent reputation.
This Full Time position does not require previous care experience; only those with the drive and enthusiasm to work in the rewarding world of homecare.
Kind, caring hearts who want to work in the local community and make a genuine difference to the lives of their clients, are needed to join a quality focussed care team based in Dawlish and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide a range of services to assist elderly people to be able to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
• Full training is provided in-house. You will be paid for your training after successfully completing your probationary period
• Minimum visit length one hour
• No experience or qualifications needed
• Paid mileage
• Paid Travel Time between clients
• Pension Plan
• Personal Care Rates start from £10:00 per hour
• Referral Bonus Scheme
• We value and support the growth of all of our caregivers and have already helped them to gain nationally recognised qualifications
What you need
• Applicants must have access to private transportation in order to travel between clients
• At least every other weekend availability
• Shift schedules may include early morning and/or late evening shifts
£9.30 to £10.30 per hour
Ideally a driver with some care experience